If you’re like me, exercise is important to your daily routine. The trouble is, with work and everyday life, it’s hard to get to the gym to work out.
So, what's the answer? A compact treadmill in your home or office is an easy way to slip in exercise to your routine.
With so many options, you might be asking yourself how to choose the best small treadmill that is right for your needs. Here are just a few of compact treadmill reviews to get started on your search for the perfect space saving treadmill.
Best Compact Treadmills
Max User Weight
Dimensions W x L
29" x 64"
24" x 49"
21" x 46"
19" x 47"
1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- best small treadmill in the list
This treadmill might be one of the best compact treadmills for home I've seen. The reason being that it is effective and folds up for simple storage.
I enjoy how comfortable this treadmill is as well. If you have problems with your joints hurting when you run, I would recommend this machine.
It gets even better when you realize that this treadmill is actually rather affordable. In fact, I found this product to be more affordable than higher end ones.
A unique feature I found interesting was the heart rate monitor. As opposed to other heart rate devices, all you have to do is place your thumb on the console to know your heart rate.
To top it off, it offers 6 personal trainer workouts. This makes it easier so that you aren't flying blind into your workout, hoping for the right results.
- Easy to put together, especially if you have a second person
- Good length for taller runners with long strides
- Reasonably priced
- Easy on your joints
- It sometimes has problems with the product cracking
- Runs a little bit loud
- It creaks and feels a little bit flimsy when you run
Confidence Power Plus is easy to assemble, move, and fold up as well.
As it turns out, it's suitable for users up to 250 pounds as well.
An aspect I liked about this product was the LED display. It shows the time you've worked out, the calories you've burned, and how far you've run.
All in all, I think it's fantastic for its price because it is perfect for a home gym. It is particularly good for beginners and those who are just getting their home gyms started.
- Easy to set up
- Small, lightweight and easy to store
- Motorized treadmill, which is good for this price
- No programmed workout plans
- Only goes up to 6.2 mph, which could be a drawback for some runners who want a harder, faster workout
- Since it is so small, tall runners may find it hard to use
Are you looking for the best workout you can get on one of the best
The treadmill design does give a self-powered, great workout. The slight incline offers an even more intense workout, which is great for dedicated runners.
However, the incline will not adjust. This can be a drawback if you want an easy workout, but perfect if you want a harder workout.
I enjoy the feature of telling you your speed as well as your distance, time, and calories on the display. It offers an easy way to measure your own speed while controlling it manually.
- Easy to fold up and store
- It offers a more intense, self-powered workout than an electronic treadmill
- It is a good price for the product
- One-year warranty
- It is harder for taller/heavier users due to its size
- It can be unstable or wobbly at times
- Depending on weight, it can be difficult to start moving or it can move too fast
- A little bit loud when in use
4. Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill - smallest treadmill in the list
If you want a manual treadmill for your home, I would highly suggest this model. I say that because it is a good, room saving treadmill that folds up easy.
This compact treadmill caught my eye as the smallest treadmill that I've seen.
In addition, it is lightweight. This makes it easy if you have to move the equipment on their own or move it often.
This machine is also quiet and runs smooth. I find it highly affordable with a one year warranty for assurance.
- Easy to move and light
- Quiet and smooth to run
- Affordable and insured with a one-year warranty
- Small screen, so it can be hard to read
- While it is good for walking, it is not stable enough for running
- The incline is set and cannot be changed
- Belt is a bit tight
All in all, a compact treadmill can be the perfect way to work out in the comfort of your own home. There are also plenty of treadmills that will fit in a home, just the way you need, as well.
There are plenty of styles and models to choose from, so think about what you want from your treadmill.
A manual treadmill will give you more of a workout, with less storage room. An electric treadmill, however, will give you a workout that can be easier to control, with more storage space.
Whichever model you end up choosing, a treadmill is bound to be a good addition to your home.
Product images sourced from Amazon.com